Casual Diver or Member?
Please note that during the Covid restrictions, we have limited diving to Dosthill members. However, we have not closed off membership, so new members are encouraged, and Dosthill is open additional days and times so as to ensure there is enough space for both our divers and swimmers.
- There are 2 categories of user – Casual Users (that are not Dozzi members/do not hold a Dozzi Dive Card) and Dozzi Members (that produce their Dozzi Dive Card at the time of check in).
- Membership only costs £20 and is valid for both our National Inland Dive Sites – Dosthill Quarry (Dozzi) and Gildenburgh Water (Gildy)!
- Members benefit from a lower dive fee rate than the casual user. So you save £50 on every 10 entries!
- The frequency of diving by members will be monitored through this programme with a view to introducing further incentives for active “Frequent Users” as the year progresses. We want you to dive at Dozzi even more, and are prepared to reward you for that loyalty.
- Dozzi Membership will be restricted to divers who have and maintain a current e-mail address to facilitate speedy communications.
- There is also an “After 5pm” entry option at a discount rate of £7 on any day when the site is open after 5pm – currently on Thursdays and Fridays. To register as a Regular “After 5pm” User, all you need to do is show your logbook dives to one of our staff the next time you visit Dozzi and prove to them that you have dived “After 5pm” at Dozzi on at least 5 occasions in the past 12 months.
- Schools and clubs registered with Dozzi enjoy the special “After 5pm” discount rate of £7 as part of their registration.
- Dozzi Member rates are only available on production of your Dozzi Member Card or Member PDF and renewal validation email. Lost cards/PDF’s can be replaced as a PDF at a cost of £5.