Click the pic to register online
Casual Diver or Member?
- There are 2 categories of user – Casual Users (that are not Dozzi members/do not hold a Dozzi Dive Card) and Dozzi Members (that produce their Dozzi Dive Card at the time of check in).
- Membership only costs £15 and is valid for both our National Inland Dive Sites – Dosthill Quarry (Dozzi) and Gildenburgh Water (Gildy)!
- Members benefit from a lower dive fee rate than the casual user.
- Members are also given a “Frequent User Card” covering 10 visits in which each visit is date stamped. On the 9th visit, the diver gets a free air fill, and on the 10th visit a free dive.
- The frequency of diving by members will be monitored through this programme with a view to introducing further incentives for active “Frequent Users” as the year progresses. We want you to dive at Dozzi even more, and are prepared to reward you for that loyalty.
- Dozzi Membership will be restricted to divers who have and maintain a current e-mail address to facilitate speedy communications.
- Membership also includes an “After 5pm” entry option. If you have been a regular diver at Dozzi in the past 4 years you can enjoy a special “After 5pm” discount rate of £7 on any day when the site is open after 5pm – currently on Thursdays and Fridays. To register as a Regular “After 5pm” User, all you need to do is show your logbook dives to one of our staff the next time you visit Dozzi and prove to them that you have dived “After 5pm” at Dozzi on at least 5 occasions in any 12 month period.
- Schools and clubs registered with Dozzi enjoy the special “After 5pm” discount rate of £7 as part of their registration.
- Dozzi Member rates are only available on production of your Dozzi Member Card or Member PDF and renewal validation email. Lost cards/PDF’s can be replaced as a PDF at a cost of £5.